The Art & Science of Superior Customer Service
There really is an art and a science to superior customer service. Part of it has to do with how you think and feel about your company. Some of it has to do with the way you think and feel about your customers. If either one of these sets of thoughts or feelings is askew, then your customer cannot be served well. Balance these areas well and this course will take you to a powerful set of actions to execute consistently until your customers are ecstatic, not just satisfied. Designed by one America's leading experts on sales and customer service, this course will transform your entire company into a more profitable and growing enterprise.
Increased sales by word of mouth, reduced stress, satisfied customers
You Will Learn How To:
- Understand your “customers” and identify their needs and expectations
- Add to the quality of your customers’ lives through contact software
- Create a winning customer service philosophy for you and your company
- Retain customers through good service
- Define the services you have and learn how to "package their value"
- Deliver value consistently so that quality can be measured and improved upon
- Monitor customer needs so you can mirror them with the service you offer
- Build measurable value in the relationships you develop
You Will Benefit By:
- Delivering value and therefore assuring your future
- Knowing that when you develop consistency of value-creating behavior, you develop long-term benefits for you and your company
- Realizing that serving is more fun than compliance
- Enhancing your overall communications skills
Who Should Attend:
Everyone involved with the lives of your customers and those responsible for making customer service a rewarding experience. Senior executives, directors, managers and those charged with maintaining good, satisfied customers. Anyone charged with attracting new customers.
ليست هناك تعليقات: